Vivi un giorno da campione
Join the competition “Vivi un giorno da campione”.
Up for grabs tickets for Inter-Milan derby of 22.12.13 and a day with Inter training camp.
To participate just make a purchase of at least 30€ at our flagshipstore Pirelli c.so Venezia, 1 Milan and register on line in the dedicated area/section REGISTRATION
Before you register, please view the extract of the COMPETITION RULES
Before registering we suggest:
- To have with you the receipt of at least 30 € made c/o Pirelli flagship store C.so Venezia, 1, made between 5.12.13 and 31.12.13. Make sure that this receipt has not already been used to participate in this competition, and use the numbers as shown in picture below
- You have read carefully the conditions and rules of the competition COMPETITION RULES
- That you are aware that to participate you must be 18 or over when registering, and that you must live or temporally be resident in Italy at the time of the purchase
PRIVACY NOTICE(view privacy)Privacy is a value which PZero S.r.l. with its registered offices at Viale Sarca, 226 – 20126 Milano Italy (the Controller of your personal data, hereinafter referred to as “Pirelli”) recognizes and respects.
Before sending us your personal data requested in the registration form, please read the following privacy notice, in accordance with the Italian law on data protection (article 13 Legislative Decree 30th June 2003 n. 196, which complies with EU Directive 46/1996 on data protection), concerning the use that we will make of it.
- Your personal data will be stored in the filing system of Pirelli Sistemi Informativi S.r.l., an italian affiliate of Pirelli, ensuring the respect of the security measures requested by the italian law on data protection, for purposes of allowing you to take part to this initiative (hereinafter referred to as “The Initiative“).
- In the presence of your consent, your personal data may also be used to allow Pirelli and other companies within the Pirelli group to inform you about future product offers or promotional activities, always ensuring the respect of the security measures requested by the applicable laws on data protection.
- It is entirely up to you whether or not to submit your personal data. However, in the absence of your consent to the processing for purposes above specified, we will not be allowed: (i) to join the Initiative or (ii) to receive product offers or information on promotional activities (a) from Pirelli and/or (b) from certain selected commercial partners of Pirelli.
- Pirelli is concerned with keeping your data secure and protecting it from inappropriate disclosure. We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your personal data on our systems. Any personal data collected by us is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems.
- According to the Italian law on data protection, you are entitled to exercise the rights granted to you by article 7 of Legislative Decree 30th June 2003 n. 196. Accordingly, if you want to know more about how your data is used by us or would like to access or delete your data held by us or correct any inaccuracies, or withdraw your consent to the processing for legitimate reasons, or to know the list of your personal data processors, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“SPEND A DAY AS A CHAMPION” Contest
The company PZero S.r.l. – whose registered office is located at Viale Sarca 226, Milan (MI) – is organising a contest for consumers (end-users), customers of the Pirelli store in Milan (Corso Venezia, 1) in order to increase the knowledge and sales of its products.
|CONTEST DATES||From 5th December 2013 to 31st December 2013
1st draw by 17th December 2013
(entries from 5th December 2013 to 15th December 2013)
2nd draw (final draw) by 28th February 2014
(entries from 5th December 2013 to 15th December 2013)
|PARTICIPANTS||Consumers (adults) – residents/people domiciled in Italy.|
|HOW IT WORKS||
During the contest dates (5th December 2013 – 31st December 2013), anyone who makes a purchase for a minimum value of €30.00 at the Pirelli store in Milan (Corso Venezia, 1) may participate in the contest called: “SPEND A DAY AS A CHAMPION”
The contest is entered by using the receipt(s) for any purchases greater than or equal to €30.00 made during the contest dates (5th December 2013 to 31st December 2013).
To enter the contest, consumers will have to go to www.pirellipzero.com (hereinafter the “Website”) where a dedicated section will be created that explains how to enter. Special software will be set up (see the expert’s statement) for registration and management of the contest.
To enter the contest, each user will have to register by filling out an entry form that includes all the required data (first name, last name, date of birth, complete address, telephone number, email, etc.). You will also be required to consent to your personal data being processed (Italian Legislative Decree196/2003).
It is important for the consumer to keep the purchase receipt. If he/she wins, documentary evidence will need to be provided of the same along with any other documents that may be required (i.e.: ID document attesting to the accuracy of data provided when entering the contest).
Only receipts dated prior to the date and time on the contest registration/entry log file shall be considered valid.
The contest prizes will be awarded in 2 phases:
At the end of each of the 2 phases (A: 15th December 2013 and B: 31st December 2013) of the contest, the sponsor will prepare a file listing all of the individuals who entered the contest during the relevant period.
The draw for phase A will be conducted by 17th December 2013 (entries recorded on the Website between5th December 2013 to 15th December 2013) from the file, properly prepared, and 10 winners will be drawn, receiving the following prize:
The winners will be notified via email or by telephone (using the email address and/or telephone number provided when entering the contest) within 3 days from the date of the prize draw. Prizes will be delivered to the winners in a timely manner in order to benefit from the prize.
The draw for phase B will be conducted by 28th February 2014 (entries recorded on the Website between 5th December 2013 to 31st December 2013) from the file, properly prepared, and 1 winner, will be drawn, receiving the following prize:
The winner will be notified via email or by telephone (using the email address and/or telephone number provided when entering the contest) within 30 days from the date of the draw. The prize will be delivered within 60 days from the date awarded in a timely manner in order to be able to benefit from the prize.
In conjunction with each prize draw, some alternates will be drawn (10 names for the first draw and 3 names for the 2nd draw) to be used if the winners drawn are unreachable (incorrect email address and telephone number unreachable) or unknown, or have not complied with the procedures stipulated for the contest.
|PRIZE MONEY||The total prize money at stake is: €5,500.00|
|REQUIREMENTS AND GUARANTEES||
The Company PZero S.r.l. declares that:
Milano, 18 Novembre 2013
Soggetto promotore: PZero S.r.l.
Soggetto delegato: Promozioni & Concorsi S.r.l.
La Fondazione Pirelli
The official website of the Foundation that manages and enhances the historical Pirelli archive and promotes contemporary corporate culture.
Everything you need to know about the Pirelli Group. Corporate values, careers, sustainability, budget and press releases.
Pirelli and motorsport
Pirelli motorsport activities. Discover more about the PZero tire